All About Elena Cipriano
Elena Cipriano is a revered award-winning real estate veteran with RE/MAX Escarpment Realty. Elena’s experience, extensive resources coupled with thirty-one years of success by exceeding the highest expectations makes her one of the most referred agents in the Burlington and Oakville area. To date, she has built 5 custom homes and carries her extensive design knowledge and expertise to the Real Estate world. As a trusted luxury-market professional, she has negotiated and closed hundreds of sales but even more valuable to her are the lifelong relationships that she continues to build with her cherished clientele. Whether it’s buying or selling property, Elena loves helping her buyers and sellers get incredible prices for their homes. She achieved the Highest Residential Transaction award in 2017, 2018, 2020 and 2021.
As a twenty-six year veteran of the industry, Elena brings her extensive expertise and resources to every transaction – whether it’s with a first-time homebuyer or for a multi-million dollar property. Her savvy marketing truly separates her properties from the masses – infusing dynamic photography, tasteful colour palettes and professional design to create a promotional strategy for your home that makes the audience want to view more! Elena’s mission statement is: “In the end, if I am invited to my client’s new home for a cup of coffee, I know I have done well by the client. I feel blessed to have made so many friends from my business.
Call her anytime for real estate advice.
My Real Estate Services
There is a big difference between buying a home and selling a home. They require tailored duties and services at each stage of the process. It is important that you work with a real estate professional prepared to meet these demands to ensure maximum value!
If you are selling your home, Elena will:
- Expertly market your home through channels like social media, websites, and multiple listing services.
- Conduct a comparative market analysis to demonstrate what other homes in your area have been sold for.
- Secure the assistance of other professionals for completing the paperwork accurately.
- Complete a property profile of your home, including current conditions, surroundings and special features.
If you are buying a home, Elena will:
- Educate you about the current housing market conditions.
- Discuss and analyze best alternatives that best fit your budget and criteria.
- Resolve any challenges that may arise when purchasing a new home.
- Provide the highest quality of service so that you feel comfortable and confident in the process.
Trusted Real Estate Services
In the years that I have spent in the industry, homebuyers have always asked me, “What do I need to do to buy a house?” I have composed a step-by-step guide that organizes the buying process to make buying a house simple and fun!
Your satisfaction and happiness is something that is very important. I understand how hectic it is to sell a house and it can be difficult if it’s not handled properly. To help you through the entire process, I have put together five simple steps.